Sunday, March 15, 2009

Perspectives

So between getting my car fixed and equipped with new(ish) tires and finishing this project, its honest to say that I had a miserable spring break. No fun, No relaxing, just plain stress! I got to see my friends one time. Studio takes over your life. Even if its not supposed to. It does. My living room became my own personal oasis. BUT I AM FINISHED! Finished with this project and ready to go get it printed out tomorrow morning. I spent all break rendering. rendering. rendering. I at first started to use my markers and by the time i had finished rendering the lounge it was a hideous mess and i was completely unsatisfied with it. So i started over and used only colored pencil for these renderings. They aren't exactly what i wanted them to look like but they look a million times better than what those stupid markers allowed me to do. NEVER buy chartpak markers. they are WORTHLESS! Next project I am definitely trying to render on photoshop because I am just not skilled enough by hand.


Womens Restroom Elevation

Spot Rendered 1st Floor

Spot Rendered 2nd Floor

Waiting Room Perspective

Office Perspective

Conference Room Perspective

No comments:

Post a Comment