Monday, February 16, 2009

Almost there!!!

I've been able to cross alot more off of my list since my last post. I have at least a third of it done, not including about 6 pages that I should be able to get done in class today. With the way that this project is organized, and of course being able to cross some pages off of my list (I'm a hardcore list-maker!) I feel like I'm doing okay on this project when concerning time. I'll probably have a different story by next Wednesday when its due! Here are a couple of the pages that I've gotten finished since last time... :)

Cover Page


Updated Inspiration page



1st Floor Plan

2nd Floor Plan


Mill work Design of Reception Desk

Hopefully today I will be able to get done the electrical plan, plumbing plan and the reflected ceiling plan. I also need to work on my finishes pages and perspectives. fun fun fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment